Anyone know a good Maserati inspector in Dubai?
pytanie
Rozwiązane
I'm in the market for a used Maserati Ghibli and I've found one that looks promising, but the seller is one of those guys who says everything is perfect and doesn't have much paperwork to back it up. I've heard these cars can have expensive issues with the gearbox and electronics that don't show up on a short test drive, and I'm not confident enough to spot them myself. A friend told me I should get a specialist inspection, and after some googling I came across https://prepurchasecarinspection.ae/brands/maserati/ but I don't know anyone who has actually used them. Has anyone here gone through a proper pre-purchase inspection on a used Maserati? Did it catch something the seller tried to hide? I'm in Dubai and the car is in Sharjah, so I'm also wondering if mobile inspectors travel between emirates. The seller is pushing me to decide soon, which makes me a bit nervous, and I don't want to rush into something I'll regret. Any real experiences would really help me decide.
Anyone know a good Maserati inspector in Dubai? pytanie Rozwiązane
I'm in the market for a used Maserati Ghibli and I've found one that looks promising, but the seller is one of those guys who says everything is perfect and doesn't have much paperwork to back it up. I've heard these cars can have expensive issues with the gearbox and electronics that don't show up on a short test drive, and I'm not confident enough to spot them myself. A friend told me I should get a specialist inspection, and after some googling I came across https://prepurchasecarinspection.ae/brands/maserati/ but I don't know anyone who has actually used them. Has anyone here gone through a proper pre-purchase inspection on a used Maserati? Did it catch something the seller tried to hide? I'm in Dubai and the car is in Sharjah, so I'm also wondering if mobile inspectors travel between emirates. The seller is pushing me to decide soon, which makes me a bit nervous, and I don't want to rush into something I'll regret. Any real experiences would really help me decide.